In business since 1938, Marburger Farm Dairy has provided high-quality and award-winning dairy milk, tea products, and dairy by-products to the Evans City, PA area. On average, they print 370,000 plastic bottles per month or 100,000 per day.
With the volume of the product requiring inkjet printing, Marburger Farm Dairy consistently ran into issues with recurring downtime, availability of replacement parts, and lack of print quality. In addition, repairing or addressing malfunctions associated with their five printers was costly.
MarkPark, Inc. installed two Hitachi UX Inkjet Printers with plans to install three additional in the near future, replacing all five currently being used. With the Hitachi UX’s impressive list of features and proven quality, the installation was not only economical but the best long-term solution.
In the months that have passed since the initial installation, Marburger Farm Dairy has seen:
- An increase in production efficiency
- Improved print quality
- Greater reliability – over a month between printhead cleanings
- Decrease cost of ownership and ink
- A more efficient ink system with reduced make-up usage
ADDITIONAL BENEFITS OF THE HITACHI UX INKJET PRINTER INSTALLATION
- Field upgradable accessories/options made for a better overall solution
- Able to adapt to future production requirements
- Flexible umbilical allowed for easy installation of printhead on the Marburger Farm Dairy production line
- User-friendly HMI for easy operator training
- Simple installation
- Thorough maintenance training
- Quick response time to technical questions and supply shipments